How to take care and keep your favorite silver jewelry shine for a long time
Silver jewelry is well-known thanks to numerous assortments of style, incredible toughness, and very sensible costs when alluding to the nature of these extravagance pieces. On the off chance that you have purchased genuine silver jewel, you will want to keep using for a long time.
Silver is a metal that offers a high plausibility of work. Silversmiths are glad to cut it, carve it, clean it in any capacity conceivable to give quality jewelry. Silver jewel with pearl, silver pendant, or silver ring has been refined through the ages to convey an ever-increasing number of subjective accumulations.
wholesale silver jewelry is a safe bet since this the material does not lose its shine over time, but it can accumulate impurities and dirt with everyday use. Read these tips carefully to return to your rings, earrings, necklaces, or silver bracelets the appearance they had on the first day.
1. Pour warm water in a bowl with a few drops of dishwashing detergent, and mix well. Do not use very hot or boiling water, especially if your jewelry has precious stones since sudden changes in temperature can affect the piece and crack it.
2. Put the silver jewelry in the mixture and leave them submerged for at least 15 minutes. If your jewelry has cultured pearls, we do not recommend that you immerse them for a long time since hot water can weaken the pearl glue.
3. Rub each of the jewelry with a soft bristle brush and try to access all the recesses of the piece where dirt can accumulate delicately.
4. Rinse each piece with warm water making sure there is no soap left in any recess.
5. Thoroughly dry each piece with a soft cloth and let them dry entirely outdoors.
USEFUL TIPS TO KEEP YOUR JEWELRY:
1. Keep your wholesale silver jewelry in separate cloth bags, so you avoid rubbing between pieces, and that can be scratched.
2. Avoid direct contact of cleaning products and colognes on your jewelry, because the chemical components of these solutions can damage the silver of your pieces.
3. Do not wear your silver jewel when you bathe on the beach or the pool since both sea salt and pool water conservation products can damage your jewelry.
Silver jewel can be used for a long time if you take care of them right. Some silver jewel might be an inheritance from your family and can be really old. Some silver jewelry has been given to you by your loved one. This is why knowing the right way to clean and maintain your silver jewel is the most important things.
This article wholesale silver jewelry would not be possible without knowledge from Hong Factory. Hong Factory is a Thailand’s leading silver jewel manufacturer that produces a wide range of silver
They have served their customers for more than 48 years and always get complimented for their devotion in the jewel. If you want to buy high-quality silver jewelry from this brilliant manufacturer, check out their website for more at www.hongfactory.com.